Learn more about our new Academy
Our “Meet the Partners” event was a huge success! Learn more about how we are supporting today’s learners by watching this video HERE.
The roles of the initial academic partners include:
- The University of Notre Dame’s STEM Center — helping to develop a long-term strategic vision and strategic plan
- Boston College’s Lynch Leadership Academy — coaching the Academy principal and other school leaders to help realize the Academy’s instructional goals
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute’s STEM Education Center — providing hands-on, applied STEM professional development to the affiliate schools’ faculty
- Stonehill College — offering students STEM-related college level courses that carry college credits
- Regis College — offering students STEM-related college level courses that will also carry college credits. Depending on a student’s track, they may opt for the College’s 3-year college program utilizing their high school junior and senior years as the first year of college