The Diocese of Fall River is blessed to have over 700 teachers, principals, administrators and staff working in our 20 Catholic schools! What a historic year it has been!
Due to the dedication and commitment by our teachers, staff and leaders, here is a list of what has been accomplished since March 2019 to the present:
• When Governor Baker called for all schools to close on March 13, 2020, all of our Catholic schools immediately pivoted to full remote learning on March 16, 2020.
• All Catholic schools completed the 2019-20 school year in June with between 90-100% attendance rates.
• All 20 Catholic schools used the summer of 2020 to plan how their school would re-open for the 2020-21 academic year on time with in-person learning.
• All 20 Catholic schools opened their doors to welcome students back in school in September with much joy and excitement.
• All 20 Catholic schools offered synchronous remote learning for families requesting distance learning due to medical concerns or quarantine for the entire 2020-21 school year.
• As of May 2021, all 20 Catholic schools were able to remain open for the entire school year and expect to close out the year in June with full in-person learning.
Meet Some of Our Teachers!
None of these accomplishments could have happened without the extraordinary efforts of our teachers, principals, and staff! We would like to introduce you to the teachers, principals and staff who have been recognized by our families. Enjoy getting to know over 100 of our talented professionals!
To nominate your favorite Catholic school educator, please click here.
Work for a Catholic School!
We are always looking for dedicated people who are committed to the teachings of Jesus Christ. Our students need your time and talent and hope that you will find it in your heart to serve God as a member of one of our schools. For all job opportunities, please click here.
Join Our Family!
Our Catholic schools are wonderful places of learning and spiritual development and we welcome your family to join our family by finding the Catholic school that best meets your family’s educational, academic, and spiritual needs.